I watched several weak dailies. Then played it really close. I left a lot on the table, but that could have gone either way. I got green. Peace.
Tuesday, September 13, 2022
2% down open
The market opened gap down approximately 2%. Everything extended down. Because of the past several up days, though, the gaps down were back to the middle of boxes. The only way to consider a breakdown was maybe on 60 min. Lots of 60min moves below uptrends, but some of the dailies were strong. What to do?
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
