Thursday, April 7, 2022

plans

I like how I planned this morning, including actually writing it out on paper. Do this more often!

HPQ was on every watch list today on news that Berkshire took 11% stake. I think people wanted a TWTR type move. It gapped on big vol, but still inside range. I like my entry on the big green vol coming in at 9:32. B"H it moved right away and continued nicely. Shaved my way out, wary of the daily resistance trendline that has often been important lately. A+ trade

AMD (watching NVDA simultaneously) inside bar, made a decent high flag and I shorted breakdown with a lot of slippage. Market was still strong. AMD was the weaker of amd/nvda. Not cool on the bounce, but it stayed below day highs. However bc that, when I got back near b/e I tightened up. Got rinsed out on the vwap retest, and missed the drop to pltgt, but I think I should just call myself lucky on that one. 




Popular Posts