Tuesday, March 22, 2022

taking stops

Learning my own lessons, today on my last trade (second time in UPST), I thought it would be more juicy. Tried to hang in, but it didn't break day low and I had to take the stop. I tried placing a lower stop, but it ran past before I could get the order entered. Had to stop higher(worse). Get what you get. 

On the first UPST trade, though, did nicely. 

MARA, bread and butter trade.

PDD... shouldn't have been in that. Inside bar. Tried to get on the china stocks bandwagon. That was a waste. It doesn't matter that it did go up. It was not my setup while it was still an inside bar. When I trade nms, I can't expect my usual techniques to work! 

8 green days in a row. Tremendous gains. 
How can I stay in this zone? 
Stick with clockwork. 






Popular Posts