Accepting losses is one of my biggest struggles as a trader. I'm sure I'm not alone. Especially green-to-red lossses. Trading smaller is a good remedy, but then I also need to STOP trading. 3 losses in the same day is a sign that I'm not keyed in, or they climate is not right for my system. No reason to chase. Just take the rest of the day off!
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Down 2% today. While that is within my tolerance of an "acceptable" loss, it is still a disappointment. I couldn't get tracti...
-
Is it coming across? I'm annoyed. I'm trading greedy/scared/swearing... These are glaring warning signs that I'm not chill. Ne...