Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Mazel?

But is it luck? I'm talking about SPWR, which almost killed me on the short, and then redeemed me on the long. I don't think the strategy was a matter of luck, but the strength of the reversal was more than I anticipated. 

I lost really big on the short. I stayed in it too long and added to the loser. Fatal sins

On the other hand, when it showed its intention, I moved out of the puts (too late, arguably) and into calls, which I loaded into strength. And then it launched!

Before that debacle/miracle... I had an excellent trade on UAA, and a little guy on UBER. 

I don't think I'm going to be albe to annotate today, so here's the plays.


SPWR short 9:31, held through the 9:00 hour. Stopped / reversed around ndh. Bracket on last few calls.










Took the 9:35 long to the top








Short 9:53 until 10:00 spike out on tight stop.

Popular Posts