Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Losses recovered. +22% stellar day!

 Ahhh! Tremendous day! B"H

Past 2 days have been bigger losers than I want to have. I am happy to redeem myself today, but I still need a good method for preventing significant losing days. 
I don't like stopping to trade if I still have cash. I need a method to pause, though. Trigger to pause should probably be
If first 2 trades are losers, pause until setups come on the 5 min chart. 
Always stay clockwork.


BA - I know it does this, doesn't launch right away. I bought too early. Today this was a loooong term trendline breakout so I "trusted" it to go. I've been burned before (including yesterday), but today it worked even though the mkt simultaneously traded down.



BYND - Champion of the day! Continuation of yesterday. Jumped on the train because I know the personality of this stock is to runaway.



JKS - Daily is crazy overbought. I tried to short it several days ago, but today Tradenet called it so I tried again. Didn't rinse fast after my entry, and I chickened out for a small loss. It did bounce down from VWAP (47.14), but I didn't try again.



Popular Posts