A satisfying green day!
+5% by 9:55 on my decreased account size--moved money out to slow myself down and preserve ammo.
My plan for the day was:
4 trades maximum
15% pl target (vs 12%)
Tiiiiight stops
AND, plan to annotate my charts. I think I've gotten sloppy/lazy with journaling as I've gotten sloppy with my account. No more zillion trade days that I'm too discouraged to try to annotate. Need to trade clean and clear, and then it should not be hard to annotate.
So with regards to aiming for 15%, I'm not sure how that worked. Today I think tight stops was more of what helped me than taking targets.
I like how I pressed in and got my $$ in the opening moves. I don't like when I mess around after 10. After 10 should be just trimming and trailing, not initiating.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...








