Daily setup: none, really
Entry/play: 1 min move above nice day low pivot
Management: trailed stop... but not enough. coulda shoulda take half off at struggle around day high, but I wanted more.
Psychology: Greed/disappointment. On one hand I played this right, but I played it like it should have gone up, but there's nothing in the setup that says it should have run. So, I should have taken a conservative target. At least on half.
Popular Posts
-
I've been wrestling computer issues for a few months now. I've bought and returned 3 (4?) computers which didn't solve my proble...
-
PREMARKET THOUGHTS I wonder if I've become too focused on my p&l, at the expense of good chart reading. I always want to take the p...
-
After a multi- multi -week losing streak, it's nice to have another sizable winning day (albeit on small account). A+ lesson is to pres...
-
Two green trades today. On LI, I waited and it went well. On MU I jumped too soon, waited with bag in hand, still did ok. I do like how I e...
