Daily setup: nms
Entry/play: entered day 1 on surging above box
Management: I bought high and it reversed immediately.
Didn't stop bc I was in too big. spreads too wide. (I should turn this into a song) . I held it like an idiot for 4 days until I was lucky AF to get out above water on day 4.
Psychology: I can't even say bad here. It was really messed up mentality in every way.
LESSON. Aside from the other previously known/learned/ignored lessons or intoobig/spreadstoowide, This option, WAY in the money on expiration day, had close to ZERO volume. The spread was 25%+ just in the spread. Impossible to get filled.
This whole trade was a bucket of luck poured over asinine behavior.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : gap below bull flag. Opened below 50mas and dropped straight out. Entry/play : puts after 1 min pullback Management : Initia...
-
Ouch! I spent a lot of mental capital today. Got into 2 shorts, both too early and held. DWAC I managed to salvage. Spread grew very big. ...
-
I'm trading small these days. Struggling with various techniques and philosophies... Latest thought: If I trade small, I need to get wha...
-
I can not believe this trade. Best trade (%basis) of my entire career... by FAR! I started with 3 calls @0.22 for a starter in the second m...

