Daily setup: Gap up off double-bottom, but not out of the box
Entry/play: look to move up against pivot
Management: no fucking management
Psychology: Terrible. First problem was sub-optimal setup. Second problem was spread on option was 15-20% in the spread. I KNOW I YANK STOPS ON WIDE SPREADS. Conclusion: DON'T TRADE WIDE SPREADS. Ensuing trade was a nightmare on wheels. Only by total luck did I come out green here at all.
Popular Posts
-
Daily setup : Gap up into resistance, no news, market starting to come down Entry/play : lower high Management : trail stop. didn't ge...
-
Ahhh. Back to clockwork. Best setups. Best plays. And it worked. Flow day. Everything like clockwork. 9:40am StreetSmart Edge platform crash...
-
Trade my best setups or PASS. WAIT for pivots to stop against. Take MY PIECE. Peace. Daily setup : looking for daily breakdown Entry/pl...
-
Today I made and lost about $1000 4 times through big positions, market gyrations and GREED. Can you imagine if I would have kept maybe $30...
